Neurocognitive assessment tool.
Identifies the cognitive level of estimation.
Analyzes the results and identifies possible cognitive deterioration. Give it a try!
The Estimation II Test uses a different way to measure estimation. This task measures auditory estimation or prediction. Optimal results are based on auditory attention and short-term memory. The task should be done in an area with no external noise in order to be able to hear the stimulus and make an estimation or prediction.
- Evaluated cognitive abilities:Estimation.
- Time allowed:Between approximately 60 and 70 seconds.
- Areas of application:Educational Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology, and General Medicine.
- Format:Online Computerized Test (PCs, cell phones, tablets).
- Objective:Listen the amount of running water that falls from the tap until it stops. The user will have to reproduce the noise later.
- Instructions:The user will see running water on the screen that falls automatically. When it is the user's turn, they will reproduce the same amount of water that dripped into the glass before. To do this, you must listen carefully to the water and click the estimated amount of water.