Assesses and measures the cognitive abilities related to concentration.
Identifies possible deteriorated cognitive abilities. Try it!
The Inattention Test FOCU-SHIF is based on the classic Conners (CPT) test. Concentration is very important ability in this task. For the proper administration of the test, you must be in a quiet environment where the subject can keep their attention on the stimuli on the computer. This task helps to evaluate behavior alterations like restlessness or impulsiveness, anxiety, as well as others.
- Evaluated cognitive abilities:Focus, shifting, and inhibition.
- Time allowed::Between approximately 60-70 seconds.
- Areas of application: Educational Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology, and General Medicine.
- Format:Online Computerized Test (PCs, cell phones, and tablets).
- Objective:Be perceptive to changes in screen color, and press the yellow light as quickly as possible.
- Instructions:There will be four lights in each of the corners of the screen. When the light turns yellow, you must press it as fast as you can. If the lights turn red, you must stop everything until the lights turn yellow again.
Conners, C. K (1989). Manual for Conners’ rating scales. North Tonawanda, NY: Multi-Health Systems.