Compares and evaluated the cognitive abilities related to coordination and perception.
Analyzes the results and identifies possible cognitive deterioration. Give it a try!
The Coordination Test HECOOR is based on the classic Wisconsin Card Sorting Test Manual. This test was designed to control visual-motor skills. The user should be able to simultaneously combine visual and motor skills in order to properly carry out the task. It is will also be necessary to distinguish between visual stimuli associated with the user's previous knowledge.
- Evaluated cognitive abilities:Hand-eye coordination, updating, naming, visual perception.
- Time allowed:Between approximately 60 and 70 seconds.
- Areas of application:Educational Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology, and General Medicine.
- Format:Online Computerized Test (PCs, cell phones, tablets).
- Objective:Follow the ball manually and visually.
- Instructions: A moving ball will appear on the screen. You must follow the ball with the cursor without leaving it.
Heaton RK. Wisconsin Card Sorting Test manual. Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources; 1981.