Cognitive assessment test
Assess your scores in cognitive skills like inhibition
Identify how much you agree or disagree with others
the INH-EST test represents an example of a motivation questionnaire. The user must respond to how much or how little they agree with each premise. The answers are neither correct nor incorrect, they only indicate the thoughts and feelings toward certain situations.
- Evaluated cognitive skills: Inhibition and estimation.
- Time allowed
- Areas of application:Educational Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology, and General Medicine.
- Format:Online Computerized Test (PCs, cell phones, tablets).
- Objective: Respond to the affirmations by showing how much you agree or disagree with them.
- Instructions: The test consists of a series of questions. The questions are related to how the user feels the majority of the time. They will have to indicate how much they agree or disagree with the affirmation