Assesses the cognitive abilities related to attention and focusing.
Analyzes results and compares the possible cognitive deficits. Try it!
The Equivalencies Test INH-REST is based on Stroop's classic test. This test evaluates the user's capacity to discern between two tasks as the same time, focusing on the main task and ignoring the less important ones. This task will help activate two parts of the brain at the same time, developing both parts that are used in the process. As the user will have to attend to more than one stimuli at a time, the test will require concentration and focus.
- Evaluated cognitive abilities:Inhibition, updating, and processing speed.
- Time allowed:Between approximately 60 and 70 seconds.
- Areas of application:Educational Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology, and General Medicine.
- Format:Online Computerized Test (PCs, cell phones, tablets).
- Objective:Respond to the corresponding stimulus as quickly as possible.
- Instructions:The name of a color will appear on the screen. You should click the space bar only when the name of the color corresponds to the color of the letters of the word. If the color and name do not coincide, do not do anything.
Stroop, J. R (1935). Studies of interference in serial verbal reactions. Journal of experimental psychology, 18(6), 643.