Neurology, Cognitive Science And Brain Research
CogniFit has more than a decade of experience in neurology, cognitive science and brain research to validate its program scientifically with leading universities and institutions specialized in neuroscience. We are a scientific company and we want to make sure that our brain training is effective and our measures reliable.
Brain training is today an important element of a healthy lifestyle. By leveraging brain research and cognitive science, CogniFit develops brain exercises which are specifically designed to assess and train a large number of cognitive abilities and your cognition.
Everyday there is new neuroscientific research showing how the brain is malleable and why it is important to maintain it in top shape. We use our brain everyday. It's an organ that needs to be trained as a muscle in order to maintain it, that is often called brain plasticity.
Cognitive science also shows how we can use brain training to improve a large number of our brain functions and how brain training can help with our mental health, cognition and overall well-being.
Below you will find different important scientific studies and research around the brain and the importance of training.
- Cognition and Aging: Verbal Learning, Memory, and Problem Solving view
- The Processing-Speed Theory of Adult Age Differences in Cognition view
- Normal Aging and Forgetting Rates on the Wechsler Memory Scale-Revised view
- Aging, Fitness and Neurocognitive Function view
- Age Differences in Cognitive Performance in Later Life: Relationships to Self-Reported Health and Activity Life Style view
- Use it or lose it: Engaged Lifestyle as a Buffer of Cognitive Decline in Aging? view
- What is Cognitive Reserve? Theory and Research Application of the Reserve Concept view
- Age and Visual Search: Expanding the Useful Field of View view
- Training the Elderly on the Ability Factors of Spatial Orientation and Inductive Reasoning view
- Improving Memory Performance in the Aged through Mnemonic Training: a Meta-Analytic Study view
- The Impact of Long-Term Exercise Training on Psychological Function in Older Adults view
- Multiple Sclerosis: Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Evoked Responses and Spinal Fluid Electrophoresis view
- Cognitive Dysfunction in Multiple Sclerosis view
- Life and Death of Neurons in the Aging Brain view
- Aging and Neuronal Replacement view
Start assessing and training yourself today in order to better understand your cognitive level and what you can do to improve it. CogniFit brain training is available online and is fun and simple to do.